The number ONE networking group for Senior Executives in Financial Services in Europe: www.fsclub.net
A Forum where the leading industry thinkers provide an up to date assessment of key events and developments likely to affect the future of the Financial Services Industry, over drinks and refreshments in a "Club" atmosphere.
- An Opportunity to discuss key topics and gain greater understanding of current and emerging areas of Political, Economy, Society and Technology change which may directly influence the future of your firm.
A NETWORKING OPPORTUNITY
- A Peer Group to promote an exchange of views.
- A Discussion with key futurists and innovators to broaden your range of contacts.
A General Information Service which provides a Daily News, access to the Club's blog written by Chris Skinner the Financial Services Club Chairman and featuring Key Opinion and Comment.
A Private Information Service available only to Club Members which includes an extended and customisable news service, access to all previous event presentations and one click registration for all club events. It is planned that this service will also provide an expanding and extensive searchable library of relevant Information as well as the facility to allow members to publish their own relevant material. Members will also be able to advertise details of the services they can provide or skills and services they wish to procure.
The Financial Services Club has four major regional groups:
- The Financial Services Club Ireland, www.fsclub.ie, meets bi-monthly in Dublin; and
- The Financial Services Club Scotland, www.fsclubscotland.com, meets bi-monthly in Edinburgh
- The Financial Services Club Central & Eastern Europe, www.fsclubcee.com, meets bi-monthly in Vienna.
SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS
The Financial Services Club in London runs three specialist groups:
- the Payments Forum, which normally meets once a month in London;
- the Capital Markets Club, which typically convenes on the second Tuesday of each month in London; and
- Technology Trends, a joint venture with Intellect UK which studies the future of technology in finance and meets quarterly.